* break massive files into smaller, transportable pieces
* automatically backup data onto removable disks
* split files into pre-determined pieces
* name split pieces any way you like
* use split profiles to store frequent split settings
* use self uniting exe technology to unite split pieces anywhere
* bind self uniting exe to any piece or keep independent
Support for logged operation, command line splits/unites is fully available.
» version 6 - posted on 2005-09-19
Split files using profiles directly from Explorer, and make them into Self Uniting EXEs.
EULA - End User License Agreement
License Agreement for MimarSinan Visual Split Studio:
I. Visual Split Studio Software
1. You may make and distribute copies of the original Visual Split Studio software without restriction, provided you do not modify the original Visual Split Studio software in any form, and distribute it only in the exact form and packaging in which you received it (self-installing executable provided by MimarSinan).
2. You may use Visual Split Studio for a total period of thirty days free of charge. You are considered to have used Visual Split Studio for a day if you use any part of the Visual Split Studio software in that day. The free thirty day period does not include idle days when you do not actually use the Visual Split Studio software.
3. To continue using Visual Split Studio beyond thirty days, you must purchase a license from MimarSinan. Visit http://www.mimarsinan.com for more information on licensing Visual Split Studio.
II. Packages Created with Visual Split Studio
1. You may freely distribute non-commercial self uniting executables created with Visual Split Studio provided the packages were created before the expiration of your thirty day free usage period for the Visual Split Studio software.
2. You are expressly denied permission to distribute commercial self uniting executables created with Visual Split Studio at any time. To distribute commercial packages with Visual Split Studio you need to purchase a license from MimarSinan. Visit http://www.mimarsinan.com for more information on licensing Visual Split Studio.
3. If you have already purchased a license for Visual Split Studio you may create and distribute, without royalties per packages created or distribution achieved, commercial and non-commercial packages created with Visual Split Studio, using standard or advanced self uniting executable creation options.
Copyright 1992-2003 MimarSinan International. All rights reserved.
Visual Comparer TRIAL Visual Comparer its all-inclusive text files visual comparison software allowing end-users see all the differences between two text files in a split screen view mode. Visual Comparer includes full-featured text editor that supports both ANSI and Unicode files (separate versions are available for... Download
Just Split It FREE Just Split it is a simple file splitter which allows you to split any text based file into multiple files with specific line counts. The easiest way to split txt files, csv files, and more. Download
EasySplitMerge TRIAL EasySplitMerge is a simple application that allows you to split a large file into smaller files that are more manageable, and merge them together when you need it. If you have a large file that cannot be sent to another computer, you can quickly and easily spilt this large file into several... Download